Lacey, Washington: Speech Language Pathologist Job
- Job Location:
Schools - SLP
A school district in Lacey, WA is partnering with Soliant Health to hire a Speech Language Pathologist for a contract position. As a suburb of Olympia, you'll have easy access to a vast park system, local artwork, great food, and more!
- Full time, 37.5 hours per week
- Elementary school students
- Typical responsibilities including direct therapy, evaluations, assessments, consulting with teachers and/or special education team, etc.
- Both SLP-CCC and CFY therapists are encouraged to apply
- Must be licensed in Washington with ESA
Submit your current resume now to apply or contact Holland Williams at 770-325-0325 or email@example.com
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled