Lakeland, Florida area Speech therapy (SLP) Job open!
- Job Location:
Schools - SLP
A speech and language pathologist (SLP) is needed for a job opportunity with a client of Soliant Health’s just east of the Lakeland, Florida. SLPs in the market for a sunny Florida job opportunity are encouraged to submit your application online and contact Adrian Kinsey, (770) 225-3177, to discuss your earliest interview scheduling availability.
Florida school SLP job specifics
- Part time (3 days/week)
- Projected school year assignment (fall through following spring)
- Director will provide detailed specifics during interview
Florida SLP minimum job qualifications
- Florida SLP license and certification (in process or attainable prior to start)
- previous school’s or pediatric experience preferred
- showing strong passion for providing speech therapy to students in need
Our client director is ready to review SLP applicant resumes to establish interviews immediately. Submit your application today and for immediate consideration contact me at 770-225-3177 and email resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled