Lawson Programmer Analyst - Experienced Lawson Programmer - FSCM Specialist - Santa Monica, CA
- Job Location:
Santa Monica, CA
Health Information Technology - Informatics
Soliant Health is seeking a Lawson Programmer Analyst to work permanent on-site in the Santa Monica, CA area. The LPA is to serve as the primary point of contact for Lawson Financials and purchasing modules (GL, AP, Invoicing, PO, and Contract Management). LPA is to design and develop custom programs, interfaces and reports for these modules to meet the business requirements. LPA is to ensure accurate and timely processing of Financial Systems' processes.
The Ideal candidate will be under the supervision of the Manager of Lawson Applications, the Lawson Programmer Analyst (LPA) will provide technical support to Lawson applications including: Accounts Payable, Purchasing, and Materials Management, General Ledger, Asset Management and other active modules of Lawson.
• Bachelor of Science degree in IT or a closely related discipline (preferred)
• At least 5 years of experience in doing technical development and maintenance of the Lawson Financial modules.
• 5 years of experience in programming in Micro Focus Cobol.
• 5 years of experience in working with Oracle DB - developing SQL scripts and PL/SQL programming.
• 2-3 years of experience in developing Crystal Reports and working with LBI.
• 2-3 years of Work Flow / Infor Process Automation (IPA) experience (highly desirable).
• 2-3 years Experienced in working with Excel Add-ins for Lawson and Lawson Smart Office.
Full benefits are offered.
To be considered for this a Lawson Programmer Analyst job opportunity, apply to this posting or contact Travis McCoy at 561-712-5567, or via email firstname.lastname@example.org
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled