Local Hospital For Clinical Pharmacist; Per Diem Job – Lexington, Kentucky
- Job Location:
Pharmacy - Clinical Pharmacist
Jamestown is small town surrounded by natural beauty of the world and a hospital has a job opening in need of a Per Diem Pharmacist. Joining this team of specialist will allow your profession to come to a center focus. This facility is located near the border of Kentucky and paid travel expenses are available. Working Per Diem allows you to make good money, while picking up shifts as needed. You are able to explore the mountainous wildlife that so many hikers enjoy.
- The facility is seeking a per diem pharmacist, available to work weekend hours, day shifts
- Working closely with the other Pharmacist, Director and Technicians
- Candidate will work in the acute care setting; order verification, pharmacokinetic dosing and medical consultation will be a part of the general job duties
- This hospital really needs your expertise as a consultant in medicine. You will be able to serve this amazing community and bring your helping hand around the world
- Monitoring pharmacy techs would be another daily duty for you. Work together with your colleagues in the field of medicine and help lives
Competitive for the Kentucky market + Travel expenses
- Candidates must have a clear and active licensure for KY and a clean criminal background.
- Candidates must have in-patient of 1-2+ year(s)
- Must be flexible and have the ability to work different shifts
- Must be a great communicator with Physician and Nursing staff
Submit your resume to email@example.com or call (281)668-0660 for immediate consideration.
Local: 281 668-0660
Fax: 877 340-0534
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled