Pharmacy - Staff Pharmacist Job Details
Local Hospital Needs Inpatient Pharmacist!
- Job Location:
San Francisco, CA
Pharmacy - Staff Pharmacist
New Inpatient Pharmacist Job Available in a San Francisco Hospital!
This is a 13+ week contract, every other weekend off. 8 hour shifts.
Responsible for the filling and dispensing of medication orders, including the proper handling, usage and storage of drugs in the Pharmacy. Maintain standards set forth by the department and translate policies and procedures into daily operations. Responsible for acting as an information resource to patients, physicians, nurses and other healthcare professionals regarding medication therapy and drug-related information and literature. Provides a coordination effort, in conjunction with the medical staff and nursing, in the delivery of quality and cost-effective drug therapies to patients. Demonstrates a competency to provide pharmaceutical care to patients of all relevant age groups.
- Bachelor of Science degree from a College/School of Pharmacy required.
- Current, valid, and active license to practice as a Pharmacist in the state of employment required.
- Doctor of Pharmacy degree preferred.
- Previous acute care experienced preferred.
- Automated pharmacy dispensing.
- IV Laminar flow hood.
- Electronic medical records experienced preferred.
- Ability to project a professional image.
- Knowledge of regulatory standards and compliance requirements.
- Strong organizational, prioritizing and analytical skills.
- Ability to make independent decisions when circumstances warrant.
- Working knowledge of computer and software applications used in job functions.
Please Apply By Emailing Your Resume To Thomas.Moore@Soliant.com
or call 281-668-0657
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled