Physicians - Anesthesiology Job Details
Locum Anesthesiologist, Wisconsin
- Job Location:
Physicians - Anesthesiology
Anesthesiologist- Currently seeking an Anesthesiologist for a Community Health Facility in Wisconsin. The chosen candidate will work a 6 months locum assignment , providing Cortisone Injections and Nerve Blocks. The provider will treat 10+ ppd. The schedule consist of Monday-Friday, 8am-5pm, and Saturdays 9am-12pm. The Facility is ready to interview and hire immediately.
- Wisconsin License.
- DEA License.
- Anesthesiologist experience.
- Medical Malpractice paid 100%.
- Competitive Pay.
- Health Insurance provided, if needed.
- Travel and Housing assistance provided, if needed.
- Fast and Accurate Credentialing.
To schedule an interview please email your CV to:
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled