Nurse Practitioner (NP) Job Details
Locum Pediatric Nurse Practitioner, Across Montana
- Job Location:
Nurse Practitioner (NP)
Locum Pediatric Nurse Practitioners needed to work for IHS throughout Montana. The setting is an outpatient clinic, Monday-Friday, 40 hours per week. The position begins January 2016, the requirements are as follows:
- Any US State License.
- Clean and Active DEA License.
- Life Support Certifications.
The benefits are as follows:
- Medical Malpractice License.
- Great Pay.
- Health Insurance.
- Travel and Housing Assistance (if needed).
- Weekly Direct Deposit for your convenience.
If you are interested in the Ped NP position for the State of Montana IHS, please email your CV to:
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled