Schools - SLP Job Details
Los Angeles, CA Pediatric SLP Job
- Job Location:
Los Angeles, CA
Schools - SLP
Interviews are being scheduled for a Speech Language Pathologist (SLP) in the Los Angeles, CA area. This is a full-time assignment working in one school with students from Kindergarten through young adult. The caseload consists of approximately 50 students with moderate to severe disabilities.
Experience with the following is preferred but not required:
- AAC devices
- Various ages and disabilities
- MA/MS/M.Ed in Speech Pathology
- CA State Speech Pathology licensure (CTC)
- Dedication to ensuring the best possible therapy and care of the students
- Communication between colleagues and family members
Interviews are being conducted now. For interest in this position please submit your resume and references in the application form below.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled