Schools - SLP Job Details
Los Angeles CA School Speech Pathology Job - SLP
- Job Location:
Los Angeles, CA
Schools - SLP
Soliant Health is currently seeking a Speech Language Pathologist (SLP) for a school in the southern Los Angeles CA area. The school district is ready to begin the interview process and fill this position as soon as possible.
- SLP will be responsible for identifying and providing speech services to students who are in need.
- SLP will communicate with professionals in the school and with parents to set expectations for the classroom and home environments.
- Conducts or participates in IEP meetings.
- Reports and maintains data that can be used to assess the progress of each student.
The grade level of students on the caseload is currently being reviewed. Flexibility to work with a wide range of ages is preferred, as the caseload may include PreK pediatric kids, elementary, middle, and/or high school students within the school district.
- Must have a Master’s degree in Speech-Language Pathology from an accredited university
- California State License
- Certificate of Clinical Competence (CCC) from ASHA
- Previous experience working in a school environment is preferred but not required.
- New graduates are able to apply, but priority may be given to CCCs
- Pass state and federal background checks
To inquire about this SLP job in the Los Angeles area, please fill out the form below to apply. For other information and jobs in your area or about travel opportunities around the US, contact Jake from Soliant at 770-723-3774 or via email firstname.lastname@example.org
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled