Med Surg RN Travel Nurse Job in Greenville, NC
Med Surg RN needed for a 13-week contract travel nurse assignment to start ASAP in Greenville, NC. The ideal candidate would have orthopedic experience. Travel experience is preferred.
• Ortho is a general/Intermediate unit that provides services to the young adult to geriatric Orthopedic population.
• 32 flex bed unit can take up to intermediate level patients.
• Patients’ primary diagnoses include, but are not limited to: total joint replacement, spinal surgery, and orthopedic trauma.
• Skills that will be utilized are skeletal traction, bucks traction, cervical traction, arterial lines, central lines, lumbar drains, wound dressings, IV start skills, peripheral lab draws, arterial blood draws, monitoring arterial lines, various intravenous drips ie. Cardiac, insulin, heparin, and cardiac monitoring.
• Nursing staff analyze cardiac rhythms on their patients; we are not monitored by monitor techs.
• RN ratio for Intermediate beds 1:4
• North Carolina or Multi-State Compact RN Nursing License
• 2 years of acute care nursing experience
For consideration, please apply below with a current resume or contact Patrick Whetstone at (770) 325-0305.