Medical Infusion Center for Inpatient Pharmacy Technician Job – Seattle, WA
- Job Location:
Pharmacy - Pharmacy Technician
Are you ready to begin the next step in your clinical job career as a Pharmacist and help heal others through medicine? There is a new hospital opportunity for a Pharmacy Technician in Seattle and they are looking for a poised medical personal to begin as soon as possible. Soliant has built an amazing network of hospitals and this one is no different.
Job Details –
- As a pharmacy technician, the candidate works closely and under the observation of licensed pharmacists
- Technicians contribute in the preparations for prescribed medication, inventory listing and counting, and labeling medication bottles.
- Daily fill of medicine including controlled substances
- Fill dispensing machine, sterile compounding, deliver medication, field calls
- Maintain equipment by ordering, stocking, and organizing supplies and delivery orders
- Verifies stock and enters data in computer to maintain inventory
Qualified Candidates –
To be considered qualified, candidates will have to hold a clear and active WA licensure in pharmacy. 1+ years’ experience in an inpatient hospital setting is highly preferred. Prior hospital experience is extremely important as training will be light.
- Feel free to call 281-668-0660.
- For a quick consideration: email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- For more information and opportunities, be sure to connect with me on LinkedIn at: https://www.linkedin.com/in/armonfunches.
Local: 281 668-0660
Fax: 877 340-0534
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled