Microbiology Supervisor - Licensed RN Job - Juno Beach, FL
- Job Location:
Juno Beach, FL
Health Information Technology - ICD
Soliant Health is seeking a Microbiology Supervisor to work near the Juno Beach, FL area. The ideal candidate will have extensive knowledge of bacteriology, parasitology, mycology, and mycobacteriology and be able to assure the proper performance of all routine procedures in the assigned sections.
• Baccalaureate degree in Clinical Lab, Microbiology, or biological sciences required.
• Florida temporary license or regular license as Laboratory Supervisor or eligible in Microbiology.
• Minimum of (3) years in microbiology supervisory experience.
• Minimum of (6) years as a microbiology general technologist.
• Must obtain the required number of continuing education credits deemed necessary by the State of Florida for professional license renewal.
• Minimum of five (5) years in a clinical hospital supervisory capacity.
• Coordination of workflow with staffing level.
• Ensures compliance to regulatory requirements.
• Counsels and performs corrective action (verbal and written) after consultation with Laboratory Manager.
• Reviews competency and does performance evaluations of reporting staff members.
• Researches and resolves problems, concerns and complaints.
• Monitors inventory and weekly ordering of supplies.
• Investigates and supervises evaluation of new technical procedures and instrumentation.
• Frequent interactions with Laboratory manager regarding lab operations.
• Assists with marketing of Laboratory services.
• Assists with planning, budgeting, and operational/financial reports.
• Technical, clerical and phlebotomy assistance as needed.
• Functions as the laboratory infection control supervisor.
• Functions as the laboratory representative on the bio-terrorism committee.
• Participates on a variety of laboratory committees.
Full Benefits: Full Medical Benefits, 403b Pension plan, voluntary pet insurance, PTO, Educational Assistance, relocation assistance.
To be considered for this Microbiology Supervisor job opportunity, apply to this posting or contact Travis McCoy at 561-712-5567, or via email email@example.com
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled