Schools - SLP Job Details
Middle School SLP Full Time Job - Waldorf MD
- Job Location:
Schools - SLP
Soliant Health is looking for a SLP for a school district in the Waldorf MD area to help fill a full time opening with a middle school. Those in their CFY are welcome to apply and may be considered. Interviews are being scheduled as resumes are reviewed and will hire quickly.
- SLP will be responsible for identifying and providing speech services to students who are in need.
- SLP will communicate with professionals in the school and with parents to set expectations for the classroom and home environments.
- Conducts or participates in IEP meetings.
- Reports and maintains data that can be used to assess the progress of each student.
- Majority of caseload is with middle school students, but there may be some high school involved
- Speech Pathology Degree from accredited university
- Certificate of Clinical Competence (CCC) from ASHA
- Current Maryland License
- Previous experience working in a school environment is preferred but not required.
- Strong desire to provide pediatric therapy
To inquire about this SLP job in the Waldorf MD area, please fill out the form below to apply. For other information and jobs in your area or about travel opportunities around the US, contact Jake from Soliant at 770-723-3774 or via email email@example.com
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled