Schools - SLP Job Details
Minneapolis MN School Based Speech Pathology Job
- Job Location:
Schools - SLP
Soliant Health is searching for a Speech Language Pathologist for a school based job with a client in the Minneapolis MN area. This job is full time working in schools most likely K-12th grade. The client is eager to begin the interview process and would love to fill this position as soon as possible.
- SLP will be responsible for identifying and providing speech services to students who are in need.
- SLP will communicate with professionals in the school and with parents to set expectations for the classroom and home environments.
- Conducts or participates in IEP meetings.
- Reports and maintains data that can be used to assess the progress of each student.
- Degree in Speech Language Pathology
- Valid State Licensure/State Credentials.
- Passing Drug Screen Testing/Background Check
To inquire about this SLP job in the Minneapolis MN area, please fill out the form below to apply. For other information and jobs in your area or about travel opportunities around the US, contact Jake from Soliant at 770-723-3774 or via email email@example.com
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled