Minnesota School Psychologist Job
- Job Location:
St. Paul, MN
Schools - School Psychologist
We’re seeking a School Psychologist for a full-time position in Minnesota. The School Psychologist will provide services for an elementary and early childhood caseload at two local campuses near St. Paul, MN.
- Conducting psychological evaluations to determine eligibility for special education services
- Determining instructional strategies for improved learning
- Composing psychological reports and intervention plans
- Providing counseling and mentoring for students struggling with emotional or behavioral problems
- Collaborating with district staff and parents to enhance student learning and behavioral health
- Master’s Degree in School Psychology or equivalent
- Minnesota Certification – School Psychologist
This position offers competitive pay and a comprehensive benefits package which includes Medical/Dental/Vision Insurance, 401(K) Retirement Plan, CEU Reimbursement, Employer Paid Life Insurance, Short- and Long-term Disability, and Relocation assistance.
Apply below with updated resume or email directly to email@example.com
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled