New Bilingual Speech Language Pathologist (CCC/CFY) Job – Houston, TX
- Job Location:
Schools - SLP
Soliant is working with a client located in Houston, Texas that is looking to fill a full-time Speech Language Pathologist position in their district for the remainder of the school year. Applicant will be working on the Early Childhood Assessment Team to evaluate the areas of speech and language, social, fine and gross motor, cognitive and preschool readiness skills. This position is testing, report writing, and ARDs only. Due to the school year already being in session, interviews are being conducted as soon as possible. Ideal candidates should be able to start working within two weeks of official job offer. Please apply today to be considered part of the process.
Job Details Includes:
• Interviewing immediately
• Full Time 37.5 hrs/wk
• Preschool children/Early Childhood Intervention
• More information provided during interview
• Master’s Degree in Speech Language Pathology, or related field.
• Passing Drug Screen and Background Check.
• State License/Teaching Certification, if applicable.
• Previous experience in a school setting preferred.
Apply below now or email your resume to Tanisha Pressley at Tanisha.Pressley@soliant.com. Please feel free to contact me.
Account Executive | Soliant Health
Ph: 770-776-2089 | Tanisha.email@example.com
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled