New Permanent Opportunity for a Clinical Pharmacy Specialist: Plano, TX
- Job Location:
Pharmacy - Staff Pharmacist
Soliant Health, a national pharmacy specific staffing firm, is in search of a clinical pharmacist for a hospital in the surrounding area of Plano, TX.
• Doctorate of Pharmacy degree or Bachelor of Science degree or equivalent.
• Graduated from an accredited School of Pharmacy, PharmD preferred.
• Experience working in a hospital pharmacy setting for over two (2) years
• Current Pharmacist certification or licensure in the State of Texas.
• Education in all age groups ranging from newborn to the geriatric population obtained either in school education or subsequent training.
• Ability to read and communicate effectively in English.
• Basic computer knowledge.
• Experience with automated pharmacy systems.
For additional details please contact:
Follow for more job postings @alex_soliant
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled