NEW - Physical Therapist Job – Baltimore, MD - Summer 2017
- Job Location:
Schools - PT
Soliant has partnered with a very supportive school in the Baltimore area that is looking for a full-time Physical Therapist to join their team for summer school coverage. This position is assigned to a K-12th grade caseload that will require multiple site visits. Students will have mild to moderate disabilities and impairments. Interviews are being conducted as soon as possible so please apply today to be considered part of the process.
Job Details Includes:
• Interviewing immediately
• Full-time, Summer school only
• K-12th grade caseload
• More information provided on interview
• Degree in Physical Therapy; or related field
• Passing Drug Screen and Background Check.
• State License, or ability to obtain one
• Previous schools experience is preferred
Apply below now or email your resume to Tanisha Pressley at Tanisha.Pressley@soliant.com. Please feel free to contact me.
Account Executive | Soliant Health
Ph: 770-776-2089 | Tanisha.firstname.lastname@example.org
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled