Schools - SLP Job Details
NEW Riverside CA School Based SLP Position
- Job Location:
Schools - SLP
We at Soliant Health are searching for a certified Speech Language Pathologist for a SLP position with a school district in the Riverside CA area.
- SLP-CCC job
- Full Time
- Decent student caseload
- Elementary or middle school level
- Mild/mod or mod/severe
- Must have a Master’s degree in Speech-Language Pathology from an accredited university
- California State License
- Certificate of Clinical Competence (CCC) from ASHA
- Previous experience working in a school environment is preferred but not required.
- New graduates in their CF are able to apply, but priority may be given to CCCs
- Pass state and federal background checks
This is a great school district looking to hire as soon as possible! Interviews are being scheduled, apply immediately if interested and contact Jake Gerard for further details: 770-723-3774 or firstname.lastname@example.org. Other information about similar pediatric based therapy job opportunities may be obtained through this contact as well.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled