NEW Speech Language Pathologist Opening – San Ysidro, CA
- Job Location:
San Ysidro, CA
Schools - SLP
Soliant Health has partnered with a California client that is looking to fill a full-time Speech Language Pathologist position in their school. This position will average 35 hours per week working with a Preschool to Middle school caseload. Applicant can expect to service moderate to severe and mild to moderate students. Applicant will be needed for speech only. CFY candidates will not be considered for this position. Please apply today to be considered part of the hiring process.
Job Details Includes:
• Interviewing immediately
• Full-Time (35 hrs/week)
• Speech Only, RSP with speech
• More information provided during interview
• Master’s Degree in Speech Language Pathology, or related field.
• Passing Drug Screen and Background Check.
• State License/Teaching Certification, if applicable.
• Previous experience in a school setting preferred.
Apply below now or email your resume to Tanisha Pressley at Tanisha.Pressley@soliant.com. Please feel free to contact me.
Account Executive | Soliant Health
Ph: 770-776-2089 | Tanisha.firstname.lastname@example.org
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled