NURSE PRACTITIONER HOUSE CALLS, MACON, GA
- Job Location:
Nurse Practitioner (NP)
Immediate Home Health NP for Macon, GA, Covering Bibb County. The job is permanent with full time and part time job opportunities.
Nurse Practitioners needed to conduct In-Home Health Assessments. We are credentialing Board Certified Nurse Practitioners to conduct Health Risk Assessments.
As an independent contractor, you'll enjoy:
• Flexibility - you set your schedule and territory
• No prescribing or treatment, simply performing assessments/evaluations
• Paid $80 per completed appointment; each visit takes approximately 45 - 60 minutes
• No earnings cap
• 7 Days per week availability
• Minimum 10 weekly hours
• All scheduling handled for you
• New grads encouraged to apply
The following will be provided:
• Credentialing services, training programs and a brief orientation session.
• Malpractice insurance
• Arrangement of appointments with Medicare members within a certain time frame
Web tracking and scheduling tools to maximize your travel time
To apply, please contact me immediately! Kimberly @ (678) 459-1116
or submit your CV to: Kimberly.Brookins@Soliant.com
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled