Nurse Practitioners needed to conduct In Home Health Assessments in South Carolina
- Job Location:
Nurse Practitioner (NP)
Nurse Practitioners are needed to conduct in home health risk assessments in Chester and York counties in South Carolina. These are pre-scheduled Medicare Advantage appointments. Providers may work part-time or full time traveling to both counties and will be given mileage reimbursement.
This Nurse Practitioner position offers:
• Flexibility - you set your schedule and territory
• 7 Days per week availability
• Minimum 10 weekly hours
• Weekly pay via direct deposit
• Online resources to manage appointments and evaluations
• Active SC state license
• Board Certification
• At least 2 years experience as RN if New Grad
To apply, please contact Wanda at 678.459.1121 and email resume with availability to email@example.com.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled