Ohio Pediatric SLP Job open with school district in Columbus
- Job Location:
Schools - SLP
Soliant Health is assisting a school district in the Columbus, Ohio area to find a Speech Language Pathologist (SLP) to fill an opening. The director is seeking an independent minded therapist that is able to hit the ground running. This opportunity is a leave of absence coverage through mid-semester. The client is only seeking SLPs with their ASHA certification and ODE in hand/in process. The population receiving services is elementary. Contact me after submitting an application to schedule your interview today.
Job Responsibilities Include:
• Conduct speech, language, and hearing screenings
• Administer formal and informal assessments as well as direct services
• Working cooperatively with school personnel to accomplish the goals and objectives of the district
• Coordinates speech-language services with students in need of therapy.
• Maintain records of speech therapy program and prepare periodic reports as required
Interviews will be scheduled quickly. Please apply online or reach out directly to Adrian Kinsey.
Adrian Kinsey | Account Executive
Soliant Health | 770.225.3177
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled