Nursing - RN-Operating Room Job Details
OR Nurse Needed in Denver, Colorado for Travel Job
- Job Location:
Nursing - RN-Operating Room
OR Nurse Needed in Denver, Colorado
I am looking to hire a rock star OR Nurse for a travel Job at a great facility in beautiful Denver, Colorado. If you are looking to work with a diverse staff in an exciting location, with plenty of good food and fun outdoor activities then this is the travel job for you!
The hiring manager is looking for a traveler to fill a contract that is 13 weeks long, 36 hours a week, and 12 hour shifts. You can choose between working days or nights, as the manager will accommodate. The ACLS and BLS are required for this position. some of the job responsibilities are below:
- Conducts pre- and post-operative education
- Serves as the communication liaison to family and members of the operating team
- Takes and monitors patients’ vital signs
- Ensures that operating on correct patient and the correct procedure is being performed
- Provides basic, bedside care
- Prepares and administers (orally, subcutaneously, through an IV) and records prescribed medications.
- Report adverse reactions to medications or treatments in accordance with the policy regarding the administration of medications by a licensed registered nurse
- Responds to life-saving situations based upon nursing standards and protocol
If you would like more information about this open urgent position, contact me directly at 770-325-0320. You can also email your resume to email@example.com to streamline the interview process.
Local: (770) 325-0320
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled