Schools - OT Job Details
Part time, contract school OT needed for Job near Skokie, Illinois
- Job Location:
Schools - OT
Soliant is assisting in establishing interviews for an occupational therapy (OT) job outside the Skokie, Illinois area. This is a part-time job opportunity where the OT will be scheduled 2 days a week. The OT will be responsible for providing services in a setting Pre-K through eighth grade students. Caseload specifics and numbers will be discussed further during the interview. The school district will consider renewing contracts for the following year for an OT who wants to continue to be part of the department. Submit your application and resume below for consideration and I will contact you soon.
- Designing occupational therapy program that are consistent with the educational philosophy and goals of the district.
- Providing specialized OT techniques through individual and/or group sessions designed to meet the needs of each student.
- Prepare, implement, and evaluate a plan of care for each student in accordance with district policies.
- Cooperating with school personnel, parents, and physicians as requested and required.
- Illinois occupational therapy license and certification
- Previous school and/or pediatric experience
- OTs with active/up to date certification to practice will be considered, amongst new graduates
If this Occupational Therapy (OT) job near Skokie, Illinois is of interest to you or anyone you may know currently in the job market, apply today with an updated resume or forward on this job order to all. Interviews are being established, so apply immediately for your interview opportunity.
Adrian Kinsey | Account Executive
Soliant Health | 770-225-3177
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled