Patient Account Representative Job - St Louis
- Job Location:
St Louis, MO
We are looking for an experienced Patient Account Representative to start immediately here in the Greater St. Louis area. You must have a minimum of three years’ experience working in Patient Accounts and have Physician experience. This position is with a reputable healthcare cooperation that handles patient accounts for multiple kinds of physicians. An ideal candidate is a self-motivated individual that has 3-5 years minimum experience as a patient account representative and also has experience in medical collections, accounts receivable, and billing. If you are qualified and available to start immediately please attach your resume in a word format and apply today!
Responsibilities for Patient Account Rep Job in St. Louis, MO:
• Updating patient’s accounts and correctly coding the payments from insurance providers
• Contacting insurances companies to resolve unpaid debts
• Responsible for performing resolution-oriented billing and receiving payment
• Resolving old medical account balances and update electronic medical billing system
• Administrative tasks such as copying, faxing, and filing
• Three to five years of experience working for patient insurance claims in a physician or medical center
• Proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite applications- Excel is a must!
• Experience working in NextGen is preferred
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills
• Fast learner, detail oriented, quick learner
• Proven longevity throughout resume
• Possess knowledge of medical terminology, ICD-10, CPT, and HCPC
• Medical data entry and strong 10-key skills
If you are interested in this Patient Account Representative Job in St. Louis, MO and are available to start immediately please apply today!
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled