Peoplesoft Specialist - Peoplesoft Developer - Sarasota, FL
- Job Location:
Health Information Technology - Epic
Soliant Health is seeking a Peoplesoft Specialist to work permanent in the Sarasota, FL area. The ideal candidate must have a Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Information Systems Management, Mathematics, Engineering, or a computer related field along with 50% functional and 50% technical in the Peoplesoft development.
Preferred Certifications: PeopleTools I, PeopleTools II, Oracle nVision Certified
The Peoplesoft Specialist will be under minimal supervision of a manager or director and according to established policy and procedures, the ERP Specialist I demonstrates mastery of system/software design, build, test, support and performs complex system analysis, design, integration, testing, implementation, maintenance and planning of assigned applications and/or projects. Directly interacts with assigned department managers and staff to provide automation services in support of department’s strategic and operational objectives. Plans, coordinates, develops and provides appropriate training for managers and users.
The incumbent will ensure the development of training materials, production of continuity workbooks, documentation of standard operating procedures and user checklists. Responsible for designing and creating technical specifications from functional specifications for complex development projects; analyzes the impacts of vendor provided updates and upgrades to the system; program solutions using the PeopleTools suite. Provides production support by analyzing, designing, programming, and testing solutions to complex production problems. Develops test scenarios and test cases. Corrects data in critical situations.
Implementation of PeopleSoft FSCM 9.2 Accounting ERP Applications. A must Knowledge of Accounts Payable, Payroll Accounting, GL, Chart Fields, HR a plus, etc.
Knowledge of integrations between FSCM and HCM Knowledge of Integration Points within FSCM and HCM modules Liaise between FSCM team and HCM team to bridge communications and expectations regarding shared values within tables for cohesion and functionality Write, Edit, and Review Functional Specs.
Other requirements include:
• Eight (8) years of experience in information systems development, implementation, change management efforts or application process redesign in PeopleSoft HCM or PeopleSoft FSCM Application Suites.
• Sage, QuickBooks, Paychex Payroll, MS Office Including advanced Excel, Access, and SharePoint, SQL, Excel-to-CI knowledge preferred.
• Six (6) years of technical development experience with PeopleSoft™ ERP including recent experience with PeopleSoft™ 8.9 and/or 9.x or higher
• Eight (8) year’s experience developing, prototyping, testing solutions for information systems implementation;
• Two (2) years of experience using ORACLE and SQL commands.
• Experience with design and process documentation
• Experience with unit testing IT applications
• Experience providing PeopleSoft HCM or PeopleSoft FSCM subject matter expertise in industry, process, or technology areas.
Full benefits are offered with relocation assistance.
To be considered for this PeopleSoft Specialist job opportunity, apply to this posting or contact Travis McCoy at 561-712-5567, or via email firstname.lastname@example.org
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled