Permanent Ambulatory Care Pharmacist Job- Sacramento, CA
- Job Location:
Pharmacy - Staff Pharmacist
We have a stellar job for a dedicated and motivated Inpatient Pharmacist. One of the largest hospitals on the west coast is looking for an Ambulatory Care Pharmacist to work full time. This permanent position is going to be in Sacramento, CA. This job opportunity offers competitive pay, excellent benefits and union representation.
• Participates in the process of developing new pharmacy ambulatory care Specialty services
• Participates in direct patient care activities, and teaches classes to patients and other health care professionals.
• Reviews charts and make recommendations.
• Provides and documents enhanced clinical services to patients within the Specialty Clinic in collaboration with physicians to improve patient outcomes and clinic revenue
• Provides pharmaceutical care to ambulatory patients.
• Orders lab work for patients. Interprets Laboratory results and recommends therapy based on Clinic protocols.
• Provides patient-specific analysis and consultations (oral or written) when appropriately requested.
• Clear and Active CA Pharmacy License
• PGY-1 Residency or BPS Test is required. -In addition, PGY-2 Residency or 2nd BPS Test is preferred.
• Experience in Specialty Clinics or Ambulatory Care Clinics is preferred.
• Good communication skills
• Knowledge of the Medi-Cal Drug Formulary and third-party reimbursement programs.
Make the next step in your career and apply today!
Local: (281) 668-0663
Fax: (877) 340-0534
Follow me on linkedIn- https://www.linkedin.com/in/meghanmeyer36
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled