Permanent Nurse Practitioner In Home Assessments Job - Indianapolis, IN
- Job Location:
Nurse Practitioner (NP)
Soliant is hiring a detail oriented and reliable NP for in-home health assessments within a geographic area of responsibility in Indianapolis, IN. Reliable transportation is essential in this role. The NP must have IN license with a DEA or have the ability to obtain licensure. New grads are welcome to apply.
• Active un-encumbered license to practice nursing in the assigned state
• Nurse Practitioner Certification from either the ANCC/AANP
• Minimum of one year clinical experience in highest level of education OR 3+ years’ experience as a Registered Nurse.
• Ability to spend at least 1 hour with a member in their home, which may be in understaffed or remote areas, in the presence of pets, or members/family members that are tobacco users.
• Ability to lift 30 pound bag in and out of car and up and down steps
• Family Practice, Gerontology
•Experience in gerontology, cardiology, internal medicine, or endocrinology
• Home care or home visit experience
• Excellent administrative, organizational and verbal skills
• Effective communication skills with seniors
• Ability to work independently
Please send your CV to Ben.Ferguson@Soliant.com for an immediate interview.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled