Permanent Primary Care Provider Job in Houlton, ME
- Job Location:
Physicians - Family Practice
A Permanent Primary Care Provider (PCP) job is available in upstate Maine for a family medicine physician or internal medicine physician. The physician should be board certified or board eligible and licensed in the state.
Typical primary care duties apply, such as:
- Provide primary care services including possible splints and minor suturing
- Day shift hours, 40 hours per week
- MD from accredited University
- Residency completion in Internal Medicine or Family Medicine
- Board Certification or Board Eligibility
- ACLS, BLS preferred
Fill out the application below and contact Nick Moon in order to apply. Please attach your CV.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled