Pharmacy-Director of Pharmacy Job Details
Pharmacy Operations Manager - Inpatient Cincinnati OH
- Job Location:
Pharmacy-Director of Pharmacy
Soliant Health has partnered with a national healthcare provider and seeking a Pharmacy Operations Manager.
The Pharmacy Operations Manager is responsible for standardizing pharmacy operations and ensuring that the pharmacy provides optimal service on a daily basis, throughout the health system. The Pharmacy Operations Manager facilitates the development, implementation, and maintenance of systems that promote desirable patient outcomes through safe, appropriate, cost-effective medication therapies.
• Graduated from an accredited School of Pharmacy.
• Doctor of Pharmacy degree or Bachelor of Science degree or equivalent.
• Health System Experience required (8-10 years preferred)
• Management training or equivalent managerial experience (3-5 years preferred)
• Completion of an accredited Pharmacy Practice Residency preferred
Offering a competitive compensation plan with excellent health and PTO benefits. Join a team recognized in the top 10 percent.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled