Other Job Details
Provider Relations Coordinator job in Indianapolis, IN
- Job Location:
If you have experience in provider relations or account management in a healthcare setting and enjoy the challenge of being a part of creating a new position then this is the opportunity for you! This is a newly created position within the insurance department of a well-respected health care organization where you will be meeting regularly with physician office staff establishing and maintaining relationships. You will be assisting the offices in resolving issues and keeping them updated in any insurance changes. This position does require regular travel throughout the state of Indiana.
Requirements for the job include:
- You will be traveling throughout the state of Indiana meeting with physician office staff building and maintaining strong relationships
- Keep the providers up to date on all changes regarding insurance coverage and claims submission
- Answer all questions of the providers and their staff. Provide timely feedback and resolution to all claims questions.
- Reach out to new providers to establish initial contact and educate them on insurance network policies and procedures.
- This is a new position so you will be working with the team to create best practices and streamline process.
- Bachelor’s degree
- Three to five years of experience in an Account Executive or Practice Manager role in a physician office
- Proficient in relationship building and able to communicate effectively with physicians and their staff
- Able to travel throughout the state of Indiana three to four days a week
- Knowledge of medical terminology is a plus but not required
If this job sounds like you then please apply today!
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled