Raleigh, NC Med Surg RN Travel Job
- Job Location:
Nursing - RN-MS
Level III Trauma Center located in Raleigh, North Carolina has a need for an experienced Med Surg RN. Med Surg RN must have strong IV skills; NGT placement; foley insertion/removal; IV therapy; post-operative nursing; patient teaching; surgical drains; wound care experience; blood administration. Med Surg RN must be willing to float within other med surg units as needed.
• Assignment Length: 13 weeks
• Start Date: ASAP
• Shift: 3/12 Hour shifts per week
• License: North Carolina or compact state nursing license
• Certifications: BLS required
• Pay: Excellent
• Minimum 2 years of Med Surg RN experience in acute care facility
Contact Damon Davis for more information on the job by APPLYING ONLINE or contacting me via email with a resume. Thank you and I am looking forward to working with you soon!
Office: (770) 225-3162
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled