Regional Clinical Medical Hospital for Night Shift Pharmacist Job – Baton Rouge, Louisiana
- Job Location:
Baton Rouge, LA
Pharmacy - Clinical Pharmacist
Who wouldn’t want to work in a renowned clinical hospital and have a job as an in-patient pharmacist dedicated to healing and helping others in their community? Soliant is assisting a hospital in finding a night-shift Pharmacist to join their team of highly-trained professionals.
Pharmacists are the back bone of medicine dispensing, knowledge and consulting. People rely on the expertise and skill sets of these highly trained professionals. Joining this team of specialist will allow your profession to come to a center focus.
- The facility is seeking a full-time pharmacist, available to work 7 on 7 off, night shifts
- Schedule is set for 9pm – 7am
- Working closely with the other Pharmacist, Director and Technicians
- Candidate will work in the acute care setting; order verification, pharmacokinetic dosing and medical consultation will be a part of the general job duties
- This hospital really needs your expertise as a consultant in medicine. You will be able to serve this amazing community and bring your helping hand around the world
- Monitoring pharmacy techs would be another daily duty for you. Work together with your colleagues in the field of medicine and help lives
There is an immediate opening for a qualified candidate. If health care is your passion, then I encourage you to apply to begin a start on your new career road. Candidates must have a clear and active licensure for Louisiana and a clean criminal background. Candidates must have in-patient experience of 1+ year(s). Epic experience is a plus but not necessary.
Extremely Competitive + Full Benefits (Optional)
Submit your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org or call (281)668-0660 for immediate consideration. Feel free to connect with me on LinkedIn for an introduction to myself: https://www.linkedin.com/in/armonfunches
Local: 281 668-0660
Fax: 877 340-0534
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled