Regional Community Medical for Formulary Management and Clinical Programs Director – Direct Hire Job – Houston, TX
- Job Location:
Allied - General
This would be a great opportunity for a candidate seeking to land a top executive job in the medical field in a renowned system of hospitals. Soliant is working with a renowned system of hospitals in search of an extremely talented Director and leader. The facilities are in the Northern-Mid region of California. California is the land of beautiful beaches. If you do not have a CA licensure, we can still work on hiring process while we being the application process. A candidate can come from anywhere in the North American continent.
+ This is a relocation ad to Sacramento, California.
- Primary oversight is over numerous hospitals in a region; this is a leadership and management role for the medical and pharmacy departments and staff
- Assessing and directing the operational and fiscal performance of each pharmacy departments
- Supporting staff is extremely important as an Executive Director, you are the back bone of 1000+ staff of medical professionals and employees in various departments
- Teaching medical students in hospital residency programs, working with residents and interns
- Financial controlling of budgets, operational and capital
- Candidate would assist and control recruiting talent and staff for each department in the system
There is an immediate opening for someone with resilient leadership abilities and the desire to manage a strong health care department with a highly accredited hospital. Has managed a system of hospitals before. Prior experience in formulary management at an integrated health system. Extensive clinical knowledge of medical and pharmacy practices will be required.
Compensation: Highly Competitive + Relocation and Housing assistance + Full time benefits
- Feel free to call 281-668-0660.
- For a quick consideration: email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- For more information and opportunities, be sure to connect with me on LinkedIn at: https://www.linkedin.com/in/armonfunches.
Local: 281 668-0660
Fax: 877 340-0534
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled