Regional Medical Center for Clinical In-Patient Pharmacist; Travel Job – Indianapolis, IN
- Job Location:
Pharmacy - Clinical Pharmacist
Are you on the job market for a new clinical staff pharmacist position? A hospital in Indiana is in need of a clinical pharmacist and is hiring quickly to fill their positions. This hospital has been a positive influence and health care provider for over 100 years. Firmly established, this hospital is located in the heart of Indiana. There is an immediate opening for an excellent candidate who can commit and display their love for healing. Candidates must be familiar with professional and commercial phases of a hospital pharmacy and also with State and Federal laws governing Pharmacy in IN.
- Candidate will work in the acute care setting; order verification, pharmacokinetic dosing and medical consultation will be a part of the general job duties.
- The ideal candidate would have excellent communication skills and be able to consult medications with physicians, nurses and patients.
- One key responsibility would be interpretation of medicine and knowledge of pharmacokinetic dosing and monitoring. Knowledge of this would be important.
- This hospital really needs your expertise as a consultant in medicine. You will be able to serve this amazing community and bring your helping hand around the world.
- Monitoring pharmacy techs would be another daily duty for you. Work together with your colleagues in the field of medicine and help lives.
- To be considered qualified, candidates will have to hold a clear and active IN licensure in pharmacy.
- 1-2+ years’ experience in an inpatient hospital setting is highly desired. Prior hospital experience is extremely important.
- Candidates must have a lean and clear criminal background
- Competitive pay + Travel Expenses covered
If you are looking to begin a new journey in your career, pick up the phone and call 281-668-0660 or email your resume to email@example.com. For more information and opportunities and for a quick introductory to me, connect with me on LinkedIn at: https://www.linkedin.com/in/armonfunches.
Local: 281 668-0660
Fax: 877 340-0534
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled