Regional Medical Health System for Pharmacy Operations Manager; Direct Hire Job – Akron, OH
- Job Location:
Pharmacy-Director of Pharmacy
Are you a seasoned clinical Pharmacist with hospital management experience, and looking for a job in the Columbus, OH region? A regional Pharmacy Operations Manager position is available for someone who is looking to advance their career in management. This position would take a very dedicated and poise professional who is looking to lead others to success.
Specifics for the Job:
- Candidate will manage the acute care setting; responsible for the production, compounding, and appropriation of medication
- Oversight of the inventories of medication
- Overseeing the ordering of all equipment and supplies needed
- Who closely with Directors of other Hospital Pharmacy departments
- The Operations Manager facilitates the development, implementation, and maintenances of systems that promote positive patients outcomes
- Institute and implement enrichment of superiority for the department
Extremely compensation is competitive, based on experience + full time benefits
To be considered qualified, candidates will have to hold a clear and active Ohio licensure in pharmacy. Clean and clear background. 6+ years of hospital experience & 3+ years of management
Akron is a few miles south of Cleveland. The fifth-largest city in the State and fourth most populous.
- Feel free to call 281-668-0660.
- For a quick consideration: email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- For more information and opportunities, be sure to connect with me on LinkedIn at: https://www.linkedin.com/in/armonfunches.
Local: 281 668-0660
Fax: 877 340-0534
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled