Regional Medical Hospital for Clinical Pharmacy Manager; Direct Hire Job – Fort Lauderdale, FL
- Job Location:
Fort Lauderdale, FL
Pharmacy - Pharmacy Manager
Are you on the job market, seeking a new pharmacist job at a local hospital in the southern Florida regions? An amazing opportunity is available in the Miami/Fort Lauderdale general area for a clinical Pharmacy Manager. As a Pharmacy Manager, you will work closely with the Director on staffing and operations.
- Work with the staff to maintain and control appropriate substance records
- Work with the Director of Pharmacy to identify and develop processes to meet or exceed all controlled substance diversion prevention and monitoring standards
- Establish pharmacy goals and objectives and responsible for implementation and monitoring
- Develop, manage and mentor pharmacy clinical programs such as drug consults, nutrition support, pharmacokinetics, anticoagulant monitoring, pain management, IV to PO, renal dosing and other programs as determined appropriate based on patient population and literature guidelines.
- The schedule is a full-time position and is set for days with rotating weekends
- Direct Hire opportunity; a qualified candidate will be hired directly on to the facility
Compensation is competitive and confidential, based on experience + full time benefits for enrollment
Who wouldn’t want to live near gorgeous beaches?
- To be considered qualified, candidates will have to hold a clear and active Florida licensure in pharmacy.
- Clean and clear background
- 1-2 years in management or a leadership role
- Feel free to call 281-668-0660.
- For a quick consideration: email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- For more information and opportunities, be sure to connect with me on LinkedIn at: https://www.linkedin.com/in/armonfunches.
Local: 281 668-0660
Fax: 877 340-0534
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled