Regional Medical Hospital for Informatics EPIC Pharmacist; Direct Hire Job Sacramento, CA
- Job Location:
Pharmacy - Clinical Pharmacist
Are you a seasoned clinical pharmacist and looking new job position in working with technology to optimize the health of the community? An amazing opportunity has opening in the Sacramento area for top talent.
Specifics for the Job:
- Under the director of the leadership of Clinical Information Systems, the candidate is responsible for the coordination, build and configuration of the systems in the Pharmacy Department
- Must analyze medication data and reports from decision support and other systems
- Knowledge and experience developing, supporting and testing interfaces from Electronic Medical Records to Pyxis and other outpatient pharmacies
- Pharmacists will rotate between the clinical, inpatient and outpatient departments
- Ability to design, build and test clarity reports to monitor output and interfaces
Compensation is competitive, based on experience + full time benefits
- Must have Epic Beacon/Willow certification
- Pharmacy Licensure of CA
- Feel free to call 281-668-0660.
- For a quick consideration: email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- For more information and opportunities, be sure to connect with me on LinkedIn at: https://www.linkedin.com/in/armonfunches.
Local: 281 668-0660
Fax: 877 340-0534
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled