Renowned Medical Hospital for Evening Clinical Pharmacist; Direct Hire Job – Kansas City, KS
- Job Location:
Kansas City, KS
Pharmacy - Clinical Pharmacist
Are you on the job market seeking a new role as a hospital pharmacist? There is a hospital seeking top notch candidates in the Kansas City area. This hospital is renowned in the field of medicine and is looking for a Pharmacist to help with the afternoon and evening shift.
Specifics for the Job:
- Candidate will manage the acute care setting; responsible for the production, compounding, and appropriation of medication
- Schedule is a 5x8’s week
- Oversight of the inventories of medication
- Overseeing the ordering of all equipment and supplies needed
- Monitoring pharmacy techs would be another daily duty for you; work together with your colleagues in the field of medicine and help lives
- Institute and implement enrichment of superiority for the department
Compensation is competitive, based on experience + full time benefits
To be considered qualified, candidates will have to hold a clear and active state licensure in pharmacy. Clean and clear background. In-patient experience of 2 years.
- Feel free to call 281-668-0660.
- For a quick consideration: email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- For more information and opportunities, be sure to connect with me on LinkedIn at: https://www.linkedin.com/in/armonfunches.
Local: 281 668-0660
Fax: 877 340-0534
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled