Soliant Health is interviewing experienced and registered respiratory therapists for a travel job in a pediatric setting near Columbus, Ohio. There is one RRT travel job open for an ideal travel therapist with 2+ years of NICU/PICU experience. The scheduled opening is night shift with every other weekend required. The ideal Respiratory Therapist candidate has an Ohio license, NRP, PALS, and some travel experience.
A little about you:
- RRT with 2+ years of experience
- Ohio license or able to apply quickly
- Comfortable with all ages
A little about the job:
- 3 12-hour night shifts to be discussed with manager
- Will interview without the license in hand
- Pay every Friday via direct deposit
To apply to this RRT travel job near Columbus, Ohio, please email me a copy of your most recent resume and then give me a call to discuss. I am confident that we can help you find your new home or temporary work and play destination.
Whit Whitfield : 770-325-0237 : email@example.com