Schools - SLP Job Details
Richmond CA School Based Therapy SLP Job
- Job Location:
Schools - SLP
We are looking for a qualified, licensed Speech Pathologist for a school based therapy job in the Richmond CA area. Richmond is located just across the bay from San Francisco, north of Oakland.
This is a full time job working with the middle school population in assessing students’ communication skills, such as articulation, receptive language, and fluency to identify communication disorders and developing recommendations as part of the Individualized Education Program (IEP).
- FT 30 hours a week, full school year
- Middle school caseload
- May consider CFY/SLPA
- Interviews will be scheduled asap
- Must have a Master’s degree in Speech-Language Pathology from an accredited university
- California State License
- Certificate of Clinical Competence (CCC) from ASHA
- New graduates are able to apply, but priority may be given to CCCs
- Previous experience working in a school environment is preferred but not required.
- Pass state and federal background checks
To inquire about this SLP job in the Richmond CA area, please fill out the form below to apply. For other information and jobs in your area or about travel opportunities around the US, contact Jake from Soliant:
or via email email@example.com
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled