1. General job duties. Types of procedures required.
To work as a float - start IV's, assits & admissions
2. Equipment utilized in the unit/dept. (Is there computerized charting, medication systems, etc.)EPIC
3. Required skills and minimum years of experience.
Able to start IVs using Lidocaine
2 years Pre/Post Op experience
4. Specific licensures and certifications/registrations required. (ARRT, CRT, BLS, ACLS, etc)
IL RN license, BLS, ACLS
5. Shift or schedule requirements. (Will the employee ever work alone? Is call required? If so, how often? Are weekends required?)
6. Floating to other units/departments. (If so, to which units/departments?)
7. Bed size/number of rooms for this unit/dept.
8. Nurse to patient ratio of this unit. (nursing only)
1:1 Pre Op
1:2 Phase 2
9. Dress Code:
Hospital provided scrubs
10. Tell us about the unit/department specific training and orientation program.
1-2 days orientation on the unit
If you are interested in this position please call Corey Simmons.
Local: (770) 225-3190
Mobile: (678) 464-9090
- Competitive Salary
- Weekly Paycheck
- Matching 401(k) Plan
- Extensive Medical Coverage
- Licensing Assistance
- Custom Housing
- Travel Assistance
- Professional Development Reimbursement
Browse Similar Jobs
Travel Med Surg RN Job Visalia CAVisalia, CA
We are in need of an experienced Med Surg RN for a travel job in Visalia, California. We are...
Travel Cath Lab RN Job in Augusta, SCAugusta, SC
Soliant is currently seeking an experienced Cath Lab RN for a contract position near Augusta, SC...