Schools - SLP Job Details
Roanoke VA Speech Therapy Job in Schools
- Job Location:
Schools - SLP
Soliant Health is in the process of searching for a Speech Language Pathologist for a school in the Roanoke VA area.
This SLP job is full time working with about 30 elementary and high school age students from K through the 12th grade.
- Speech Therapist (SLP) will assess students’ communication skills
- articulation, receptive language, and fluency
- Identify communication disorders and developing recommendations
- Individualized Education Program (IEP)
- Work with other SLPs on staff for progress of students
- Medicaid billing will be involved
The minimum qualifications are the completion of a graduate degree in Speech Language Pathology or Communication Disorders from an accredited program. New graduates are able to apply, but priority may be given to Speech Therapists with Certificate of Clinical Competence (CCC) from ASHA. Previous experience working in a school environment is preferred but not required.
To inquire about this SLP job in the Roanoke VA area, please fill out the form below to apply. For other information and jobs in your area or about travel opportunities around the US, contact Jake from Soliant at 770-723-3774 or via email email@example.com
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled