Sacramento Regional Hospital Clinical Pharmacist II, Ambulatory Care – PGY-1 or PGY-2, Direct Hire Job – Folsom, CA
- Job Location:
Pharmacy - Clinical Pharmacist
Have you completed a residency in the Ambulatory Care or have a PGY-1 with a BCPS and on the job market seeking a new opportunity? Let’s get this show on the road and start your career in healing others through medicine. Pharmacists are the back bone to medicine consulting in the world of health care.
- Participates in the process of developing new pharmacy ambulatory care Specialty services
- Participates in direct patient care activities, and teaches classes to patients and other health care professionals
- Orders lab work for patients. Interprets Laboratory results and recommends therapy based on Clinic protocols
- The schedule is a full-time position and is set for days, Monday – Friday
- More information to be released upon submittal
To be considered qualified, candidates will have to hold a clear and active California licensure in pharmacy. A Candidate should have a PGY-1 or 2 OR holds 1-2+ years’ experience in Ambulatory Care is highly desired.
Competitive for the Region + Full Time benefits
If you are looking to begin a new journey in your career, pick up the phone and call 281-668-0660 or email your resume to email@example.com. For more information and opportunities, be sure to connect with me on LinkedIn at: https://www.linkedin.com/in/armonfunches.
Local: 281 668-0660
Fax: 877 340-0534
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled