Pharmacy - Staff Pharmacist Job Details
Salinas, CA Travel Pharmacist Job - Hospital
- Job Location:
Pharmacy - Staff Pharmacist
Staff Pharmacist Job for respected leader of health care in the greater Salinas, CA area. Work a great 7on 7off night shift.
Overview of duties:
• Ensuring the daily operations within the hospital pharmacy allow the pharmacy to meet all customer and patient expectations
• Contributing to and developing pharmacy specific policies and procedures, ensuring all policies and procedures meet all applicable Joint Commission and other auditing agency regulations
• Participating on the interdisciplinary team; providing the appropriate information to the team and utilizing the information received to ensure positive patient outcomes.
• Accurate interpretation of medication orders, and compound and dispense medication preparations in accordance with the legal and professional standards of pharmacy practice.
• Doctor of Pharmacy or Bachelor of Science degree; graduate of an accredited college of pharmacy
• 1 year of recent experience as a pharmacist in a hospital setting
• Active pharmacist license in the state of CA
• Effective communication and interpersonal skills and behaviors
• Has full-time availability and able to work a short-term contract
• Knowledge of medication use and admixture
• Ability to communicate with all members of the health care team
• Ability to respond to common inquiries
Join our growing team and enjoy many benefits; paid time off, flex scheduling, housing and tax free stipends. email firstname.lastname@example.org or text 404-457-0988 for quick response.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled