Soliant Health is currently interviewing qualified candidates for a School Audiologist at one of our partnering school districts in the Fayetteville, North Carolina area.
- Full Time
- Equipment maintenance and fittings
- Some direct service counseling for equipment with the staff and students
- Monitoring chronic hearing issues
- Training staff on giving school level screenings
**Applicants for this position must be eligible for work in the state of North Carolina. Previous experience in a school setting or with children preferred.
Please complete an online application or send a resume to Jessica Marlow: Jessica.Marlow@soliant.com.
- Competitive Salary
- Weekly Paycheck
- Matching 401(k) Plan
- Extensive Medical Coverage
- Licensing Assistance
- Custom Housing
- Travel Assistance
- Professional Development Reimbursement
Browse Similar Jobs
School Social Worker job near Chicago, ILChicago, IL
An outstanding school district in Chicago, IL area is looking to fill an immediate opening position...
Orientation Mobility Specialist job in Monterey, CAMonterey, CA
Soliant Health is interviewing now for a full time and/or part time job opening for an OMS job near...