Soliant Health is currently interviewing qualified candidates for a School Audiologist at one of our partnering school districts in the Fayetteville, North Carolina area.
- Full Time
- Equipment maintenance and fittings
- Some direct service counseling for equipment with the staff and students
- Monitoring chronic hearing issues
- Training staff on giving school level screenings
**Applicants for this position must be eligible for work in the state of North Carolina. Previous experience in a school setting or with children preferred.
Please complete an online application or send a resume to Jessica Marlow: Jessica.Marlow@soliant.com.
- Competitive Salary
- Weekly Paycheck
- Matching 401(k) Plan
- Extensive Medical Coverage
- Licensing Assistance
- Custom Housing
- Travel Assistance
- Professional Development Reimbursement
Browse Similar Jobs
K-12th Grade Occupational Therapist Job Opportunity-Antioch, CAAntioch, CA
Soliant is working with a great school district in Antioch, CA looking to hire a licensed...
Full Time School Based LPN Position Aptos, CAAptos, CA
We are working with a great school district near Aptos, CA looking to hire a California licensed...