School-Based Sign Language Interpreter Job Seattle, WA
- Job Location:
Schools - Sign Language Interpreter
Deliver sign language services for special needs students of various ages in a local school district in Seattle, Washington.
• translate spoken word into sign language
• Support special needs students in learning effectively by communicating instruction via American Sign Language.
• A professional with a 3.5 EIPA or RID certification
• A flexible SLI prepared to work with students of all ages
• A Sign Language Interpreter with school experience is preferred
Complete a phone screening to be considered. Call Trevis at 678-837-1516 and email your resume to Trevis.email@example.com.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled