Schools - SLP Job Details
School-based SLP jobs - Rochester, MN
- Job Location:
Schools - SLP
Rochester, MN School-based SLP Jobs
Soliant Health has partnered with a school district near Rochester, Minnesota and is seeking to hire a full or part-time SLP to begin as soon as possible. At the present time, the student population requiring speech services has grown to warrant the addition of a Speech Pathologist who can take on and manage his/her own caseload.
- caseload 30-35 students
- K-12, elementary, middle and high schools
- schools will be close in proximity to minimize driving
- mileage will be reimbursed when driving between work locations
- MA/MS from an accredited college or university
- current MN license or eligible to apply
- ASHA CCC (CFY may apply)
- previous schools experience preferred
Interviews are currently being scheduled now for our Rochester, MN opening! Apply online and contact William Dees at 678-837-1263 or email@example.com for more details, or to inquire about similar school based therapy opportunities in the southeast Minnesota area or across the country.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled