School-based Speech-Language Pathologist, Martinsville VA
- Job Location:
Schools - SLP
Full-time School Speech Language Pathologist, Martinsville VA
A school district in Martinsville, VA is interviewing Speech and Language Pathologists now. Additional details of the position below:
- Full time (37.5 hours per week)
- SLP-CCC preferred, but SLP-CFY applicants are welcome
- Responsibilities include: evaluations, assessments, organization of IEP meetings
- Additional details of caseload, building coverage to be discussed during phone interview
- Valid Virginia state license
- Upon extension of job offer, applicants need to undergo a background check and drug screen, in addition to physical exams and fingerprint scans mandated by the school.
Please contact Monica Guu with enquiries today. I look forward to discussing how I can support the next step in your professional journey.
Monica Guu | Account Executive
(770) 723-3774 | firstname.lastname@example.org
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled